Paying Student Accounts
All bills are due and payable at the time of registration. Payment plans are available upon approval by the Chief Financial Officer. All financial obligations and/or agreements must be fulfilled prior to enrollment in the next term. Grades are issued, degrees conferred and transcripts issued only after all accounts are settled.
Enrolled students have the convenience of paying their student account balances (tuition, fees, insurance, housing and other charges) through Web Advisor in the Student Menu using the Make a Payment selection. This means you will be able to pay your tuition bill or payment plan at any time of the day or night. Personal financial information is captured through an offsite, secure location and is not stored by the school. ABSW has contracted with Official Payments Corporation (OPC) to process Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card payments as well as electronic check (e-check) payments. OPC is the leading provider of electronic payment options for higher education institutions.
Payment of tuition and fees may be done through one of the following methods:
- Online through Web Advisor by E-Check or Credit Card (made through Web Advisor>Student Menu>View Account and Make Payments option)
- By mailing check or money order (made payable to “ABSW”) to
ABSW c/o Business Office, 2606 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
- In person by check or money order at the Business Office (2nd floor of Hobart Hall). No credit cards will be accepted in person.
- Prior to the end of General Registration: Full Tuition
- During late registration: Full Tuition
- 3rd week of classes: 80% of Tuition
- 4th and 5th week of classes: 50% of Tuition
- After the 5th week of classes: No Refund
Financial Aid information for degree programs: