Diversity the Hallmark of Summer DMin
The DMin cohort for the first core course taught summer 2016. We were 8 people from four nations: Korea, Ethiopia, Colombia, and the United States. Student projects include:
- community organizing in Ethiopia against the genocide of the Orumo people;
- teaching models of biblical interpretation that encourage peace in Colombia;
- creating communities of faith for Korean international students;
- developing a model that mimics Jesus’ incarnational listening leadership in Korean congregations;
- developing a spiritual formation program for Korean immigrants;
- and creating a Prison Chaplain’s Handbook for California State Prisons.
We’d love to hear from you today. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our Doctor of Ministry program.