Hyo Shick Pai
Visiting Professor of Pastoral Care
- B.A., Seoul National University
- M.A.. Pepperdine University
- M.Div., Haggard School of Theology, Azusa Pacific University
- D.Min., Fuller Theological Seminary Ph.D., Biola University
- Ph.D., Graduate School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary
Philosophy of Teaching
The purpose of my seminary teaching is to help my students replace their carnal minds with the mind of Jesus Christ through the powerful Word of God. We are producing spiritual leaders who must maintain exceptional prudence in caring of souls, who possess unshakable wisdom and are diligent to avoid prideful ambition. This is the essence of our seminary education, I believe.
Voyage of A Little Boat – Poems, 1957. Basic English Grammar, 1957.
Bilingual Ministry and Its impact on Church Growth, 1987.
Relationship Between the Motivational Factors and Religiosity, 1990. Spiritual and Marital Well-being, 1996.
Dr. Hyo Shick Pai is a native of Seoul, Korea, a resident of the Stevenson Ranch area of Los Angeles County, California, and a naturalized American Citizen in 1975.